District 225 – Miami
District 225 is Downtown Miami’s new paradigm for modern living. Live at District 225. Host on Airbnb.* Residences starting from $388k.
District 225 is a pre-construction condominium development that is being co-developed by Related Group and ROVR. District 225 will rise 37 stories and will feature 347 units that will be fully finished and fully furnished. District 225 will be comprised of studios, 1 bedroom, and 2-bedroom floor plans ranging in size from 458 to 884 interior square feet. The units at the district will feature 9.8-foot ceilings, smart home technology, interiors designed by Meshberg Design, fully built-out closets, integrated audio/video, contemporary lighting package, top-of-the-line washer, and dryer, Italian kitchen cabinetry, Smeg appliances package, and Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures. The units at District 225 will offer views of downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay.
Residents of District 225 will be able to enjoy several resort-style amenities, including swim spa, summer kitchen, fire pit, rock climbing wall, full-height basketball court and racquetball court, state-of-the art fitness center, and a private yoga studio. Additionally, residents will be able to enjoy 24/7 security services, double-height lobby with museum-quality art, 24-hour valet parking, on-site café services, electric bicycle charging station, and on-demand housekeeping services.
The completion date for District 225 is set for 2024.
District 225 will be located at 225 and 233 N Miami Avenue in downtown Miami. Its location will place residents of District 225 within walking distance of Bayside & Bayfront Park, the Metro Mall, and the Miami-Dade College Art Gallery. By car, District 225 will be 11 minutes from the Miami Design District, 16 minutes from the Miami International Airport, and 17 minutes from South Beach.
District 225 Amenities
- Resort-style amenities deck with plunge swim spa, fire pit, summer kitchen, and sweeping views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay
- Rock climbing wall
- Full-height indoor basketball court
- Regulation-size racquetball court
- Co-working floor with multiple seating options, high-speed internet, private meeting rooms, conference room, and a full-service kitchen
- State-of-the-art, fully-equipped fitness center, including a private yoga studio/spin room with a virtual trainer and men’s and women’s sauna and locker rooms
- Double-height lobby featuring professionally curated museum-quality art
- 24/7 security services and controlled property access
- The District App: a customized, password-protected app for home/away smart-home management
- 24-hour valet parking service
- On-site café servicing the residences and recreation areas
- Electric bicycles with charging stations available to residents on the go
- On-demand housekeeping services
- Resort-style pool deck with lounge and recreation room
District 225 Residence Features
- Fully finished and furnished studios, one-, and two-bedroom residences
- 9.8-foot-high ceilings
- Smart-home technology experience for seamless personalization with the touch of a button
- Interiors designed by award-winning interior design firm Meshberg Design
- Fully built-out closets in all residences curated by Meshberg Design
- Includes integrated audio, video, window treatment, and lighting systems
- Equipped with a contemporary lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers, and lighting control
- Built-in, top-of-the-line washer and dryer
- Flooring selections included with specifications recommended by Meshberg Design
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications and data connection
- Kitchens featuring custom Italian cabinetry curated by Meshberg Design
- Smeg appliance package including an integrated, paneled microwave; dishwasher; built-in convection oven; and refrigerator/freezer
- Master baths featuring rainfall showerhead and custom Italian vanities
- Dornbracht and Duravit bathroom fixtures, features, and accessories